• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Regulations

• Thread starter Thread starter joe_2701
  • Start date Start date
J

joe_2701

Why do the cadet detachments and DND keep changing the regulations on promotion and dress? they really need to make it more clear when they do! otherwise we have cadets from all diefferent corps running around thinkin this is that and the other is another

Welcome to the military.

Well put Kyle!  ;D

*Walks back to circular room*

*picks up 3 ball bearing tosses them into mouth* *One falls somewhere and cnat be found* *One breaks on tooth* *and the other is swallowed*

Yes...cookies are cool....especially my smart ones.... :P

Sgt. Papke said:
What regulations have changed?
- Shawn

Just some on where to place buttons, if you're allowed to wear camp pins, etc. they're always changing them.

TomGledhill said:
Don't intend to sound insulting, but your not in the military

Dont mean to sound insulting eh?  well ever paused to think that I may have some connections with the military ? Infact because of some matters on this site I have encountered military grade quality on some things.  Ok ? ok good....also...the fact that the DND has says in CATOs wouldnt that mean hmm Military? Ok? dont post such shiteth if thou canst provide fact that I have never made contact with military "Public Relations" Personnel....

I'd hate to be a thorn in someones back could someone please look up "Cadet" in the dictionary.

It's been dealt with....

Wow burrows your sure starting to develop a team here. People think JTF2 is the best wait until they get a hold of "Burrows Best"

WO. McWatt said:
Wow burrows your sure starting to develop a team here. People think JTF2 is the best wait until they get a hold of "Burrows Best"

I got 2 cookies  ;D

WO. McWatt said:

Hmm....clearly someone wants to be a cookie :P ...hmm I dub you...My Best Drum Cookie :D

Back