• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Rucksack / webbing layout

• Thread starter Thread starter P Kaye
  • Start date Start date
P

P Kaye

When I was on my BMOQ, somebody created a really nice diagram (PDF) showing exactly the layout for your webbing, and the standard places to put everything in your rucksack.
I have since misplaced this.  Does anybody have such a diagram in electronic format, or know where it could be found?

1982 Pattern Webbing Users Manual

C-87-248-000/MB-000, Xerox Docushare might have it in PDF format

My internet has been a little screwy lately so I don't know if this pdf will work.

http://www.cadets.net/docushare/dscgi/ds.py/ViewProps/File-24361

Unfortunately that PDF seems to be corrupted.  Does anybody know where else that document might be found?  Google didn't find it.

That's strange.  I can download the document, but when i try to open it, it says that the file is corrupted and cannot be repaired.  I've tried both opening it in the browser, and downloading it directly to my PC then opening it in acrobat.
The geocities website does not even seem to work.  When I click on the link, it says the page is currently unavailable.
If anybody has a working version of this document, could you please email it to me at phillip.kaye@cse-cst.gc.ca ?
Thanks!

i have it, it is 6 MB, expect a mail from Quentin Brown from Gmail

Q

Sorry to bother you guys but I'm in the same predicament! Could someone PLEASE email me that file or provide a working accessible link to it? All the links are blocked (need some type of membership??!!?!?!)

Email is:

JBP@Cogeco.ca

THANK YOU HUGE TO anyone of you ahead of time!!!!

Posted by: qjdb 
Insert Quote
on the way

Q

U Sir, are my HERO!

:salute:

This weekend will now be SO much easier!!! Well, except for that our Sgt wants us to be able to do 425 pushups in 24 hrs....

:-X

Thanks again Q!!!

Joe
;D

Pte (R) Joe said:
This weekend will now be SO much easier!!! Well, except for that our Sgt wants us to be able to do 425 pushups in 24 hrs....

And the problem is????

Pte (R) Joe said:

You know that's not even 20 an hour........

woo. in that way it seems so Essy but when you say 425 in 24 hours it sound so much harder

PVT DJ said:
woo. in that way it seems so Essy but when you say 425 in 24 hours it sound so much harder

Bah!!!  Your sister called - she wants her ams back!!!

Blake

hahahahah the best way to no how to do your webbing, is as other people in your platoon! That is how I did it, well I just went with it all screwy and they fixed it...(and by fixed it i mean, yelled at me)

You know that's not even 20 an hour........

Yeah, but we still needed to SLEEP, EAT and go to lectures/classes!!!! Trust me, there was no 20 an hour!!!

Regardless, we didn't end up doing 425, we got to about 300-310, abit more or less, lost count... Pretty good for a bunch of FNG nintendo generation sh*t pumps as our Sgt said!!! :P

This last weekend our Sgt basically broke his wrist doing PT with us... Look god-aweful painful, BUT, he continued on throughout the weekend. HE didn't do anymore pushups because it simply wasn't possible, he said he'd go to the doctors' after our weekend. His wrist and hand was F-A-T and red and swollen.

Pte (R) Joe said:
Yeah, but we still needed to SLEEP, EAT and go to lectures/classes!!!! Trust me, there was no 20 an hour!!!

You mean you were required to do something physical with little tiime while having to absorb information....my god...it's almost like you were on Basic or something.

Back