• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sailor Second Class Umbertomaya Masferrer

mariomike

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
My wife is a diver. She didn't know him, but heard from her diving friends about this tragic loss. Our condolences to the family.

It is with sadness that we share on Saturday 9 Jan, 2021, Sailor Second Class Umbertomaya Masferrer, ‘Maya’ died in a recreational diving accident. Embraced by the STAR dive team, he became a well-liked and promising young diver. He had recently returned from the coast;
HMCS STAR / NCSM STAR on Twitter: "It is with sadness that we share on Saturday 9 Jan, 2021, Sailor Second Class Umbertomaya Masferrer, ‘Maya’ died in a recreational diving accident. Embraced by the STAR dive team, he became a well-liked and promising young diver. He had recently returned from the coast; https://t.co/RnszKYWmBt" / Twitter

HMCS STAR is where I joined the Navy. Their dive team a great group and will feel this loss dearly. My condolences to all who are affected by the tragedy.

Back