• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Star Citizen - Squadron 42

dimsum

Army.ca Myth
Mentor
Reaction score
I know very little about this game other than it’s been in dev for over a dozen years and that it has a lot of celebrity voice actors and faces, but the “recruiting video” for a game is far better than most allied military ones I’ve seen in real life.

Definitely don’t need to watch the entire video - the part I’m referring to is only from 0:10 to 1:15

Edit to add: Actually, if you have the time, the entire video is pretty awesome.

Last edited:
I know very little about this game other than it’s been in dev for over a dozen years and that it has a lot of celebrity voice actors and faces, but the “recruiting video” for a game is far better than most allied military ones I’ve seen in real life.

Definitely don’t need to watch the entire video - the part I’m referring to is only from 0:10 to 1:15

"During CitizenCon 2024, the release date was announced to be 2026."

GOD DAMNIT

I'm confident this game will never be released. I knew it was expensive, but had to Google the details. People are continuing to pay tens of thousands of dollars for digital ships despite very little progress, for a studio with over a thousand employees and over $600 million dollars in crowdfunding. Seems like a great scam to milk for as long as possible.

Back