• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Starting BMQ Soon Prep

H

HelloMilitary

What should I do to prepare myself for BMQ? scared of failing.

It is incredibly hard to fail BMQ. People get recoursed to a different platoon, learn from their mistakes and then graduate. Or people realize the military is not for them and drop out. Or people get injured and either leave or get recoursed to a different platoon once they are healed.

You will fail some things. BMQ is set up for you to fail certain things. They are teaching you things you may never have seen. You are not expected to get 100% on everything.

What should I do to prepare myself for BMQ?

etc....

Or people realize the military is not for them and drop out.

BMQ is not a representation of what military life will be. Play the game for however many weeks it is now and move on with your life.

BMQ is not a representation of what military life will be. Play the game for however many weeks it is now and move on with your life.
I agree wholeheartedly, but there is a great number of people who drop out of BMQ because they cannot handle BMQ and think military life will be the same and not for them.

What should I do to prepare myself for BMQ? scared of failing.

Go for a run. Clear your head. Go into it with an open mind and a desire to learn and the rest will all follow.

I will tell you right now, you're going to fail on BMQ, but you won't fail BMQ... if that makes any sense. You're going to get things wrong, you're going to make mistakes, and its going to be confusing and frustrating at times, however, you're going to learn from it and overcome it. We're in the business of taking people and making them capable of overcoming hardships and accomplishing the impossible. Millions of your fellow Canadians have gone through BMQ and have accomplished it over the years, so its not impossible.

Just keep moving forward and you're golden.

Back