• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Summer training

Jarnhamar

Army.ca Myth
Reaction score
Just curious what everyone will be doing for the summer and where they will be/what courses and tasking they are on.

Para with cadets, if not that BMQ/SQ in Meaford in the summer for the QOR.

ITAC with Air Cadets....
I have a question though, is summer training manditory for reserves or is it optional? Because as far as I can plan ahead my first summer of reserves (asuuming they accept me <hopefull>) will be kinda busy, would they hold me back or get overly pi**ed at me if I don‘t go the first time.

PLQ for me.

Cam I dont really understand your question. You want to know how they react to you not going away for the summer because you want the summer off?

If it‘s a valid reason they won‘t give you too much grief over it but even int hat case you wont be very useful to your unit. If you can‘t go on the range or handle weapons because you didnt pass/take your course what good are you to an infantry company?
When your buddies are doing the fun stuff you‘ll be doing general duties.

Anyone else doing basic at Shilo June.28-Aug.20? I believe it was serial R0401....

QL5 (Sec 2ic) - More then Likely First Course Out In Good Ole Gagetown

And Hopefully A QL4 (Driver Wheel)At Our Garrision

Maybe Ill Be Able to Get On Driver Wheel After My 5‘s But Before Arcon :rolleyes:

Whatever gets me most work from now to end of August. I need the money since it looks like I may not get a loan for school this fall...

So, if anyone hears any long taskings, pass the intel my way. ;)

SQ and BIQ...doing my BMQ right now

RoyalHighlandFusilier, I hear the Zellers on Ottawa St. is hiring ;)

Don‘t make me find out who you are and tell your instructors to give you some big, pulsating c***. :D

Back