• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Survey Policies - Question

NavyShooter

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Reaction score
Good morning,

I seem to recall there being a policy about units not using 'survey monkey' for conducting surveys...is there a link on DWAN that someone could provide me? 

Yes, I've done a search on here, and on DWAN but to no avail.  Many hits, no policy detail.

Thanks,

NS

There is DAOD 5-61-0 Research Involving Human Subjects https://www.canada.ca/en/department-national-defence/corporate/policies-standards/defence-administrative-orders-directives/5000-series/5061/5061-0-research-involving-human-subjects.html

Research involving human subjects includes:

a)  The evaluation of vehicles or equipment to determine their effect on human subjects;
b)  The study of behaviour;
c)  The testing of processes, drugs, vaccines, biological, investigational medical devices or devices involving human subjects, or d)
d)  Biological tissue products originating from human subjects;
      the development of new standard operating procedures or specialized procedures involving potential risk in excess of that usually
      inherent in the individual's daily life, occupation or field of service; and/or
e)  the solicitation, acquisition or use of confidential information or opinions.

Back