• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

tac vest layout question

Status
Not open for further replies.

redzaku

Inactive
Reaction score
i was watching the hurt locker on my ipod, into watching 15 minutes of it, i notice when the guy who play as James talked to the soldiers hidding, and one of them had shoulder pads, (might of the rest of the team)
kind of like this
http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/OTV-ALL-TN_L.jpg
sorry if its airsoft version, but are the CF allowed to have such layouts as well?
i might have the idea to make a similar one but with metal instead
thanks

You want to make your own body armor and are wondering if you can use it? I think the answer is obvious.

We cannot wear non issued armour.

The armour currently being issued for overseas does have the option of adding extensions that go down to about the bicep or so. Not everyone uses them, but many do.

As for jury rigging metal plates onto your existing armour, no, that's just dumb.

Not that i can even get your link to work but...you do realize there is a far cry between what we see on film and what is really happening in the world right?  I have no experience wearing armor or being overseas but it seems logical to me that people with a much higher education and paygrade than you or I have decieded what is the most effective kind of armor (or anyother kit) we are to wear when the situation calls for it. :nod:  Please consider what your asking before asking it :nod:

RTG :cdn:

Brihard said:
We cannot wear non issued armour.

The armour currently being issued for overseas does have the option of adding extensions that go down to about the bicep or so. Not everyone uses them, but many do.

As for jury rigging metal plates onto your existing armour, no, that's just dumb.

The OP is 16 and into airsoft.  If his posts here* are an indication of his level of maturity, I doubt he'll be in the CF any time soon........

*Particularly this one:  See reply #12

PMedMoe said:

His signature on that board shows how un-mature he is  ::)

man a dick's life is sad
his parents are nuts
his neighbor is an asshole
his best friend is a pussy
and his owner beats on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back