• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Timelines for 00327 (EO Tech)

BorisK

Inactive
Reaction score
Good day.  I'm having trouble finding in my searches an answer to my curiousity of how long the QL5 course is after the 18 month (+\-) OJT period for RCEME EO Tech Apprentices.  Is anyone able to give me a rough length of time as to how long the QL5 course is [I am aware timings constantly change so a firm answer is always tough to give]?

While I'm at it, I might as well ask : what normally happens following QL5 training? Spec Pay initiated and return to unit where you work on becoming deployable / await a new posting season?

Thanks as always for any help. 

There is a new dp2 (ql5) course being implemented. The length is between 4 and 5 months if I recall.
After you ar done...if you are a Cpl, you will recieve your spec pay. If you are luckly you will be posted to a first line unit on the base you are already at. If not you will stay at the svc bn/base maint that you did your ojt package with. Its not often you see someone posted off base after ql5/dp2.

Point to note....when you finish your course make sure you go see your clerks to get you spec pay startes....more often than not, it is not done automatically.

Back