• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

TW CADPAT "Sniper" Rig.

• Thread starter Thread starter Skullboy
  • Start date Start date
S

Skullboy

I just finished this CADPAT Rifle up for a customer. ;D

f6bffd87.jpg

f6bffd7c.jpg

f6bffd8e.jpg

f6bffa9a.jpg

With matching spotting scope stand.
f6bffda9.jpg

Enjoy!!!!!! :salute:

SKBY.

thats a purdy rifle Skullboy...

When do you have time to do one of mine?  ;D

Just curious, how did you do it?

Are they stickers or is it paint?

If it gives away your tricks of the trade, please disregard my confronting self ;D.

Good work there C\Cpl, on opening a thread that's been dead for two years. :boring:

For everyone's info, Skullboy hasn't been active, or looked at this forum, for over a year. Due to family commitments, he is no longer in the business of painting rifles.

I was wondering if anyone knew anyone or how to do the paint scheme in cadpat like this

you cut out stencil of masking tape and apply them one layer at a time
first you lay on a base coat
2) then you apply your first layer of stencils covering up part of the base coat,
then you apply a different colour paint
lay on more stencils
apply another layer of paint
ect till you have all the colours and pattern you want, then remove the stencils
there are also digital cam hairdrier style gun wraps now that you apply like you put plastic on windows,

theres a excellent link on Canadiangunnutz.com on how to do this, skullboy used to do this as a bussiness but no longer does.

Damn, now a paintjob like that would take a couple days. All those little templates to cut and apply...

Lerch said:
Damn, now a paintjob like that would take a couple days. All those little templates to cut and apply...

A lot of work and a fairly decent job.

thanks everyone for the posting of the information on how to do this
if any knows anyone that is willing to do to my SR-25 full metal Airsoft gun i will pay them

I'd be willing to.
I just need to get the right colors before I would though.

What rifle, I don't see a rifle??  ;D

Damn fine work dude. Now I know who to see to paint my Hummer 1 I am going to buy when I win the lottery.  Wouldn't that look cool, an original Hummer painted in Cadpat??  or am I just wierd? :clown:

Back