• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Two Investment Firms Own Almost Everything

Or the "build back better" theme pushed by almost every world leader at the same time... must all be fake news. Those crazy conspiracy theorists, pretty soon they'll say we need a vaccine passport to eat in a restaurant.
The point I think Jarn was making was after the election the media here where parroting "threat to democracy" on every station and it was not even different in any way -- it's like each reporter was reading off the same sheet of music...

The point I think Jarn was making was after the election the media here where parroting "threat to democracy" on every station and it was not even different in any way -- it's like each reporter was reading off the same sheet of music...
Yes I know. I was adding to that by mentioning how most of the leading world leaders used the same talking point "build back better"... essentially reading off the same sheet as well. A similar example of the same thing.

That's some of the funniest stuff I've read in years. Is that a satire site? :rolleyes:

Back