• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Waiting in Borden

sweez

Inactive
Reaction score
Im a returning CF member,  I spent five years with the guns in Pet.  Im returning this time to pursue a career as an avs tech.  I will be heading to Borden in mid Jan, waiting for POET to start in kingston.  I was wondering what I have to look forward to (or not) when I get to Borden,  such as shacks, daily life on PAT etc. 

:salute:

The shacks are the shacks. Just don't get caught drinking in them, it seems to be a growing issue lately.

You'll be lucky if you get into the Mods when you get on course. They aren't the best either but they are better than the shacks. Make sure you stock up on cold and flu medicine because everyone seems to always get sick at the same time. It's either from the mold in the walls or just everyone living so close to each other.

AVN Wife said:
Make sure you stock up on cold and flu medicine because everyone seems to always get sick at the same time. It's either from the mold in the walls or just everyone living so close to each other.

It's from everyone being so close together (and poor personal hygiene).  You get allergies (which are not contagious) from mold.  ::)

Getting sick can be a result of allergies. I've been hospitalized due to mold sickness.

Either way, the sickness never seems to end around there.

AVN Wife said:
Getting sick can be a result of allergies. I've been hospitalized due to mold sickness.

But you didn't catch it from someone else, right?  ;)

Back