• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Weapons Technician - Land

Josherr13

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, so im still in the process of choosing my career. The career choice to become a weapons technician caught my attention. I have a few question regarding becoming a weapons technician... As a weapons technician do you go into battle? or are you always behind the lines at base camps? How often do they make you move in Canada? and where do you most likely live in Canada?

Josherr13, I see you are new here.  Welcome to the forum.  If you use the search function, I'm sure you'll find your questions have been answered many times here.

Not to mention, you posted this in the Engineer sub-forum.

I've seen weapons techs in battle.

Ideally, they're not quite at the tip of the spear with the combat arms, but you need to understand that we don't live in an ideal world.  Techs (Weapons, Veh, EO, and LCIS) need to be close to the fight so that broken gear can be fixed and put back into action as soon as possible.  Sometimes, "close to the fight" actually ends up being "right in the ******* middle of it."

Ask Wes, he'll tell ya. ;)

This EME thread should probably be moved from the "Engineers" sub-forum.

hey, i was wondering how old you have to be to become a wpn tech - land .. and if you have to finish grade 10 with a good mark 

Back