• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What are you listening to/fav type of music

torg003

Reaction score
Albums ; Tragically Hip - Live at the Roxy, The Tea Party - Blood Moon Rising, Halestorm - Back from the Dead

Bruce Monkhouse

Pinball Dude
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
In the process of righting a very musical wrong in my life.......listening to Carole King's "Tapestry" for the very first time.

torg003

Reaction score
Not trying to take over this thread, but I thought it worth mentioning that I picked up a new Rolling Stones release of old material. The reason I mention it is that it's "El Mocambo 1977", the Stones gig that April Wine opened for and resulted in the "Live at the El Mocambo" recording I mentioned earlier. This Stones album (that I'm listening to right now) contains a lot of classic Stones tracks with some blues standards. Can't believe how good (sonically) this sounds, you wouldn't know it was recorded in '77. The people who mastered the tracks did a great job.
Anyway, if you're a Stones fan, I highly recommend it.

Bruce Monkhouse

Pinball Dude
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
My go-to when a project I'm working on is being a dickweed.......Sun Arise- Alice Cooper.
1971......wow and sigh...

torg003

Reaction score
Yes, it's me again. Listening to the new Ozzy album, "Patient Number 9". It's quite good (IMO), better than the previous one (Ordinary Man), though that was good as well.

Weinie

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Yes, it's me again. Listening to the new Ozzy album, "Patient Number 9". It's quite good (IMO), better than the previous one (Ordinary Man), though that was good as well.
Listened to Ahead by a Century and Wheat Kings yesterday. Fantastic songs.

torg003

Reaction score
ABC and WK are fantastic songs for sure. But then we're talking about the Tragically Hip (and IMO practically all their songs are fantastic).
Not sure why you quoted my opinion of the new Ozzie album. :confused: