• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What to expect for enrollment?

Manny

Reaction score
Hi all, I recently got my enrollment email confirmed for this Wednesday. I've been looking forward to this since I started my application 3 months ago, but don't want to look like an idiot not knowing what's going to happen.

I was wondering if anyone would mind sharing some insight in this.

My main questions are, what should i wear? it says business attire but depending on who i ask i get some different answers so wanted to ask here.
what should I bring to the enrollment, I've been told to bring i few things primarily my id religious text SIN number and direct deposit info, I don't want to be caught off guard if i forget something that might have been needed? who am i allowed to bring with me to the enrollment? and lastly just any tips in general would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you to everyone in advance for any help your able to provide

Hi all, I recently got my enrollment email confirmed for this Wednesday. I've been looking forward to this since I started my application 3 months ago, but don't want to look like an idiot not knowing what's going to happen.

I was wondering if anyone would mind sharing some insight in this.

My main questions are, what should i wear? it says business attire but depending on who i ask i get some different answers so wanted to ask here.
what should I bring to the enrollment, I've been told to bring i few things primarily my id religious text SIN number and direct deposit info, I don't want to be caught off guard if i forget something that might have been needed? who am i allowed to bring with me to the enrollment? and lastly just any tips in general would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you to everyone in advance for any help your able to provide
If you have a suit and tie, wear a suit and tie. If you don’t, dress up as nicely as you’re able with what you’ve got.

Don't dress below what you would wear to a nice golf course and you'll be fine.

Back