• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Where is Weekend BMQ

Sivad

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys my Search didn't show up what i need, so if it is on this board somewhere please just point me in the right direction.

Anywho, I may have to take weekend BMQ do to job.  My question is,  where do the normally hold weekend BMQ for the west coast.  I live in a little Bum F**k town 2 hours from Kamloops and about 7 hours from Vancouver.  I will be  joining the Rocky Mountain Rangers.  just wondering how far i would have to drive every weekend for 10 weeks.  Also is my mileage covered, do i get reimbursed?

Weekend BMQ locations vary somewhat depending on how many recruits the unit has received.  I haven't seen actual dates yet for courses in the fall, therefore other than saying serials will run in Vancouver and Victoria, anything else would be a guesstimate.

The RMR's did not run a BMQ of their own this year, but they do have some students on the course running in Vernon now (too late for you).  Other than checking in at the unit/recruiting centre, you can also check this link: http://armyapp.forces.gc.ca/38cbg_arsd/ACSO/calender.htm  Once the course dates come out the calendar will be updated (don't pay attention to the 38 CBG part in the link's name, it has all the courses run in LFWA).

Back