• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

White men can't jump, Russian women can't parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMolsonIndy

Inactive
Reaction score
Afternoon boys.

It was brought to my attention that the Royal New Westminster Regiment rents out their parade square for the purpose of hosting public events, and I was wondering if any of the other units in the lower mainland did the same? And how much it would cost (approximately) to rent out the entire square for the evening. Oh, and hey, a contact number would put the foam on my latte too.

I'm eyeballing the Seaforth Highlanders and a few others in the Vancouver area.

Or even the unit's mess. Or is that off limits to a public renter?

Thanks,

Lindsay.

Still waiting to hear back from you on the detailed feedback I gave for your school project....

Crap....you qualify for the term "stranger"......... ;D

Mr. Dorosh: Ah, yes, the paper. I wanted to thank you for your feedback. I got an A. Cheers.

Aesop081: Stranger, eh. Do you distrust them?

MissMolsonIndy said:
Mr. Dorosh: Ah, yes, the paper. I wanted to thank you for your feedback. I got an A. Cheers.

Aesop081: Stranger, eh. Do you distrust them?

No, i don't distrust them...just that you haven't been around here in so long........

aesop081 said:
No, i don't distrust them...just that you haven't been around here in so long........

I leave for a few weeks... and you're making fun of people again?

Aesop....  Don't make me take you out of the sand box and give you a time out!  ;)

Regarding renting out the Armouries, you should contact the respective units. Yes, they may rent it out for civilian functions, same goes for the messes (at least at the Seaforths).

For the Seaforths, call the Ordery Room: 604-666-4379. Make sure you indictate you are intersted in renting their facilities for a civilain function. Be prepared to answer questions about the nature of your function. There are restrictions (what they are I don't know, but rest assured a Marxist rally or an orgy are probably out). If you want one of their messes, you'll have to ask them for a contact number. Same rules apply regarding the nature of your function, but the messes come with the added bonus of having bartenders available, if your function needs one.

For the Westies, try the Orderly Room: 604 666-4042.

BTW, weren't you going to post that paper here?

Trinity said:
I leave for a few weeks... and you're making fun of people again?

Aesop....   Don't make me take you out of the sand box and give you a time out!   ;)

Who said i stopped...go look in the hearing protection threads  ;D

I was hoping for details on the Orgy   ;D

Actually the title totally confused me so I had to come and read.

Oh, I'll take him out of the sandbox...

So I guess a Marxist Orgy is completely out of the question then? How else does a girl celebrate her 21st?

Thanks, Caesar. I will followup on the contacts that you've given me. If I hold it with the Seaforths, you should come and rip it up with us.

You bet. Just let me know when. I have a feeling this function of your involves some good fun and cool beers.....

PM me if your serious about renting the JR's (Seaforths of course), I'll put you in touch with the guy you need to talk to.

I'm not gonna touch the Marxist-Orgy/21st Birthday thing, at least not on these means.  ;) Of course, you only turn 21 once, so make it memorable.

Still trying to figure out WTF the title has to do with your question.....

The Seaforth Armoury is not open to rental for most things.  Generally, it is for non-profit organizations only, and even at that, it depends on the function.  The messes are a little different, and the PMC will advise you on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back