• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who is on BMQ Oct. 22'nd?

QORvanweert

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentlemen. Are any of you starting BMQ on the 22'nd of October? I know I am.. and am greatly anticipating it.. please post something to this effect if you are..

Good luck QOR, hope you have fun. I take it your doing weekends?

-doing weekends-

yeah.. that is what they told me at least... I get sworn in this wednsday and then we start this Friday.. pretty cool.. I am really looking forward to it!

The army life is for me. I have just completed my first weekend of training and it was awesome. The PT is tough, the Sgt's mean and the drill strict, but it is great and you feel wonderful when the entire thing is over.

QORvanweert said:
The army life is for me. I have just completed my first weekend of training and it was awesome. The PT is tough, the Sgt's mean and the drill strict, but it is great and you feel wonderful when the entire thing is over.

glad u joined the team... who is your section commander/2IC?
keep staying optimistic, it helps.

heya QOR556, last wednesday I was the only guy wearing a bright red bayview t-shirt for PT. and vic's company has Sgt. S

I think Im on the same course as you. Is the CSM Master Warrant Officer M?

Take the name swapping to the Private Messages.

These soldiers may not appreciate you chucking their name, rank and position on the open forums.

Back