• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Will the CPgear 3L bladder fit in any of our issued pouches?

Adrian_888

Inactive
Reaction score
Cant find an exact answer to this anywhere else on the forums.  Will the CPgear 3L bladder fit in any of our issued pouches?  I know i have a 2L that i normally just stick in one of the pouches that comes with the patrol pack (I'm sure it has a name but i don't know it) and attach that to the back of my tacvest, but I'm not sure this 3L would fit and I don't want to spend like 70 bucks on a pouch unnecessarily.  I need to know this as I am ordering some stuff off CP gear today before that sale ends.
This is the one I'm talking about. http://www.cpgear.com/default.asp?mn=1.19.56&f=pd&pid=593
If anyone knows I would really appreciate and answer.

Thanks,
-Adrian  :)

If you PM Matt Fisher (he is CP Gear's designer), he should be able to tell you.

No it won't. Get the bladder pouch that fits on the tac vest.

Adrian_888 said:
Cant find an exact answer to this anywhere else on the forums.  Will the CPgear 3L bladder fit in any of our issued pouches?  I know i have a 2L that i normally just stick in one of the pouches that comes with the patrol pack (I'm sure it has a name but i don't know it) and attach that to the back of my tacvest, but I'm not sure this 3L would fit and I don't want to spend like 70 bucks on a pouch unnecessarily.  I need to know this as I am ordering some stuff off CP gear today before that sale ends.
This is the one I'm talking about. http://www.cpgear.com/default.asp?mn=1.19.56&f=pd&pid=593
If anyone knows I would really appreciate and answer.

Thanks,
-Adrian  :)

Well.  If you put it into a pouch empty, it should fit.  You can then fill it.  Would you be able to put 3 lts into it?  Probably not, but it would fit. 

Depends on what you want it for.  Perhaps it would be a better fit than something else you have, even if you couldn't use it to full capacity.

Thanks for the replies.  And I never thought of that George Wallace; It would work too because i often put the bladder in my patrol pack anyhow and then i could fill it up all the way.  :)

Back