• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Best infantry reserve in Montreal?

pb101

Reaction score
I’m looking to join the infantry but as a reservist to begin, looking to get into reg forces in the nearby future. What is the best and most accurate place that’ll teach me real combat lessons for a future deployment?

I’m looking to join the infantry but as a reservist to begin, looking to get into reg forces in the nearby future. What is the best and most accurate place that’ll teach me real combat lessons for a future deployment?
Google is your friend.

A couple of options FYI...

As always, weigh all options carefully .... then pick the unit that's based closest to your home ;)

The Royal Montreal Regiment

For anglos, your best bet is either CGG or Black Watch like previously mentionned.

French or English?

What is your opinion, generally, of pants?
Can you taunt him some more? Perhaps.....for a second time?

taunt GIF

A couple of options FYI...

As always, weigh all options carefully .... then pick the unit that's based closest to your home ;)

The Royal Montreal Regiment
Thank you very much

Fluent in both and no opinion
Huh, ok. A deep seated moral objection to pants would have steered you to the black watch. If you’re fluently bilingue, really it’s more a matter of what’s closest and most convenient to you than anything.

Back