• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP 2024-2025

Thanks. Do you know when/if your references were checked? Or is that part of "Reliability Check?" Thanks again.
They check work history and References as part of the Reliability Check. None of my references contacted me to inform me that they got contacted, so I don't know for sure. It was my 2nd Reliability Check as my first one expired and they didn't get contacted the first time. Sometimes, they bypass the references check for very young applicants with "solid" files.

I checked with my references and they were never called either. As a follow up to before tho, I emailed my recruitment center about what being in 'selected' for ROTP means and they said I should be expecting an offer soon, they were just "simply doing [their] final quality control checks first." Idk if that applies to everyone in selected, but that's what they told me

I checked with my references and they were never called either. As a follow up to before tho, I emailed my recruitment center about what being in 'selected' for ROTP means and they said I should be expecting an offer soon, they were just "simply doing [their] final quality control checks first." Idk if that applies to everyone in selected, but that's what they told me
Thank you for the info. Which position did you apply for?

I was told a similar thing when I emailed my recruiting centre asking what being selected meant. They said I should receive official confirmation soon and that there shouldn’t be any delay, so I’m hopeful they’ll be sending out offers soon.🤞

Heard this from your recruiter? So does that mean offer letters will be going out Tuesday?
Yup that’s what they told me. I think it normally takes a couples of days to go through though so maybe Wednesday-Friday?

Yup that’s what they told me. I think it normally takes a couples of days to go through though so maybe Wednesday-Friday?
We’re you told more selections were happening or offers were being sent out next week?

I wonder what stage you need to be at to be considered next week? My stage 7 "ready for competition" list is still greyed out. My "final processing" is green check marked.

I wonder what stage you need to be at to be considered next week? My stage 7 "ready for competition" list is still greyed out. My "final processing" is green check marked.
Pretty sure you got to be on the competition list to be selected, how long have you be in final processing?

Back