• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sexual Assault & Sexual Misconduct in the CF

For clarity that leadership comment wasn’t supposed to come off as being at you in any way shape or form
I hadn’t interpreted it that way and assumed it was a writ large comment but I appreciate the clarification,

So the Naval Officer who spoke about Officer X at the Commons Defence Committee is receiving threats via email.

You will have to google to find the article as it cannot be posted here.

So the Naval Officer who spoke about Officer X at the Commons Defence Committee is receiving threats via email.

You will have to google to find the article as it cannot be posted here.

I'm assuming then that these people don't know how to threaten people anonymously ;)

If the guy makes money for the trial but at the end he gets what he deserves he can have the meal claim- it’s worth it
Sort of. Years ago I knew a M/Cpl who got charged for something rather chickenshit. He ended up getting a $200 fine, but had come in 7 days to meet with his assisting officer and had the charge parade on a non parade admin night - so he made more than double the fine.

Sort of. Years ago I knew a M/Cpl who got charged for something rather chickenshit. He ended up getting a $200 fine, but had come in 7 days to meet with his assisting officer and had the charge parade on a non parade admin night - so he made more than double the fine.
Several decades ago, young troops in a Res Inf unit had a thing going. They would commit minor offenses prior to Christmas, get charged, get the Cl A pay to prep for the trial and be fined only a percentage of it - leaving them money to party or buy presents.

Unknown, but apparently it is being investigated, according to the article.
It actually specifically says the MPs aren't investigating and have no plans to do so. Nothing like a little whisteblower/witness intimidation to get quick action I guess.

The double (triple?) standards is interesting; there are plenty of people who have been crucified and identified by name in press releases for less, (with zero follow up if charges were dropped, found not guilty etc) and this guy doesn't even have a rank attached.

Never go full RCN I guess.

Back