• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

In other words an out of touch, privileged, white lady writes a book in an attempt to make herself seem deep and meaningful. While in reality she's a privilege, aging soccer mom who peaked at 21 and it's all been down hill from there. And this is all a cry for attention and an attempt to remain in the light.

Go buy another 12$ coffee and disappear from Canadian life Sophie, and take your ex with you.

Whoa... I need my instant coffee before I start posting... Where did that hate come from ?
She also gave birth to three potential heirs to the Liberal leadership in a couple dozen years, if family history is followed.

We may yet see another Trudeau on the throne.

She also gave birth to three potential heirs to the Liberal leadership in a couple dozen years, if family history is followed.

We may yet see another Trudeau on the throne.
It will be tough to do froma private island they own and reside on in the Caribbean

It will be tough to do froma private island they own and reside on in the Caribbean
They won’t do anything as bourgeoisie as ‘own’…remember, they’re “just like other Canadians” so it will be luxury villa couch surfing in the Caribbean for them…

They won’t do anything as bourgeoisie as ‘own’…remember, they’re “just like other Canadians” so it will be luxury villa couch surfing in the Caribbean for them…
Yup. The fact that it is a $75,000 couch with a $5000 bottle of wine served by one of the three house staff is irrelevant. But hey, they sweat and exert themselves when they exercise in the home job, so they know the meaning of "hard work"

Some more good Arrivescam videos.

More from the clueless CEO with amnesia.

You can see this guy reading his lines off screen then boldly lying to the MP saying he wasn't.

Is there no way to hold these scam artists accountable for the millions they milked from tax payers?

LPC are going to get wrecked next election.

Is there no way to hold these scam artists accountable for the millions they milked from tax payers?

The best justice is street justice.

God it's beautiful. Watching the destruction of JT and the LPC is the greatest thing I've seen in years. Even premieres are turning against him now. It's absolutely beautiful.

I just hope it continues to the next election and PP and his folks don't step on their own PPs.

The best justice is street justice.

Only one course of action for the LPC.

Pause the carbon tax.
New leadership.
New approach and plan.

If they don’t do it sooner rather than later they will be relegated to the opposition for a few terms.

Pause the carbon tax.
New leadership.
New approach and plan.

If they don’t do it sooner rather than later they will be relegated to the opposition for a few terms.
Relegated to the opposition? Or relegated to not even a seat in the house or loss of party status.

If Liz May laughs at the LPC after next election because she has more MPs in the house, it will be quite telling.

Pause the carbon tax.
New leadership.
New approach and plan.

In think you're being generous.

I think we will see the NDP pass the liberals in the polls in the coming weeks. It will sustain for a bit and that will cause Singh to topple the government.

I think we will see the NDP pass the liberals in the polls in the coming weeks. It will sustain for a bit and that will cause Singh to topple the government.
I don't think the NDP is ready for an election (even less so than the LPC).

But remember: prior to the running of the reptiles in 2015, the NDP were the official opposition...

Not at all. My thoughts on it is assuming a 2025 election. They need change sooner than later. The longer they wait the worse it will be in 2025. So start now, reset the message and people forget things a year and half later. They certainly won’t forget a few weeks before an election.

Singh is nowhere near toppling the government. Wishful thinking for some i think.

Relegated to the opposition? Or relegated to not even a seat in the house or loss of party status.
I doubt that. They could be reduced to non party status i suppose but things shift at election time. Some ridings will always be red no matter what. Even at its most catastrophic the LPC would still have some seats.
If Liz May laughs at the LPC after next election because she has more MPs in the house, it will be quite telling.
I doubt that too but it would be funny.

Maybe there’s method to Trudeau’s madness…piss off all the Premiers now, so they’ll whiplash back to Sunny Ways in 2025? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back