• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

JTF2 & AFG (merged)

Hhmmmm, a VPN surfacing in Salt Lake City… 🤔

Post in thread 'A Deeply Fractured US' by Fishbone Jones has been reported by IKnowNothing. Reason given:
Not in keeping with the standards of the politics board

Content being reported:
A mix of politics and religion that creates a theocratic illiberalism.

It sure doesn't take much to turn leftists into outraged simpering dweebs.🤣

Binned them and the ones that replied to the comment, didn't want to screw around editing his quote out of posts.

Agree, Chris, it’s a live hyperlink to another platform that happens to show as it does due to XenForo’s /unfurl function…

Dave needs to STFU…

Post in thread 'A Deeply Fractured US' by Good2Golf has been reported by Fishbone Jones. Reason given:
Another meme In politics

Content being reported:
"Because the first presidential debate broadcast on the radio was between Honest Abe Lincoln and his Republican challenger for the presidency, Frederick “Buster”Douglas."

Really? They had radio in 1858?
Radio and heavier-than-air horseless flying machines…

View attachment 87920

He's so far gone even innocent non-political humorous pictures are deep-ending him

I don’t think Dave actually knows what a ‘meme’ is…

He now seems to think it’s anything with a photo included in a post…

I do apologize for not doing much in that thread. I read half a page and I want to ban everybody just for posting there....🤔

Bruce, check out my latest. Dave’s been all poopy pants and calling me a Pelosi-like chilled reptile and accusing my of accusing much of America to be a cult….so I added a .gif to help him understand the difficulty I was having trying to find where I said that…

Dave R2M for “Meme in politics thread!” again… 😆

I do apologize for not doing much in that thread. I read half a page and I want to ban everybody just for posting there....🤔
It's literally eye cancer watching both sides somehow drag themselves further left or right, but I don't mind being bad cop for the team.

Bruce, check out my latest. Dave’s been all poopy pants and calling me a Pelosi-like chilled reptile and accusing my of accusing much of America to be a cult….so I added a .gif to help him understand the difficulty I was having trying to find where I said that…

Dave R2M for “Meme in politics thread!” again… 😆
936pei.jpg

Tiny, I so wanted
To bring that into the thread, but figured I was already skirting the acceptable tangent tastes line 😂

Post in thread 'A Deeply Fractured US' by PuckChaser has been reported by PuckChaser. Reason given:
I locked this thread. Just a dumping ground now for Trump/Harris election talk instead of actually being on topic.

Content being reported:
Despite the bickering here showing how deeply fractured the US is and that fracture migrating to Canada, this thread is getting locked up to stop the election spam from spilling over into other threads. If someone has something actually on topic that isn't about the US Election/usual political suspects then please report this post to moderator with your content so we can decide whether its worth opening up a moderation war on 2 fronts.

- Milnet.ca Staff

Yeah…as ze Germans zay…”Ein scheißeshaü”

Back