• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

17 Mar 07 - Happy St Paddy's Day!

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Well, theres not much green around here in this neck of the woods, but for those who are Irish, those of Irish decent (me), and those who wish they were  ;D , wherever you are in this twisted world, have a Happy ST Paddy's Day.

I did brush my teeth this am with Colgate green toothpaste, so I guess that counts, but there is no green beer here, thats for sure.

Speaking of Irish, theres always Route Irish  :skull: . For thoe that don't know what it is... google it and learn something new today.

Regards from Baghdad,

Wes

Wesley (Over There) said:
Well, theres not much green around here in this neck of the woods, but for those who are Irish, those of Irish decent (me), and those who wish they were  ;D , wherever you are in this twisted world, have a Happy ST Paddy's Day.

I did brush my teeth this am with Colgate green toothpaste, so I guess that counts, but there is no green beer here, thats for sure.

Speaking of Irish, theres always Route Irish  :skull: . For thoe that don't know what it is... google it and learn something new today.

Regards from Baghdad,

Wes

Back at ya', short timer!!

Stay well, Wes - keep your head down, and your powder dry - it ain't over 'til it's over.

Happy St Paddy's Day!

Roy

Well, since I've been on Holidays this week I have not had much reason to look at the Calender. Or keep track of time for that matter, so honestly I kinda forgot what day it was until I read this thread  ;D

Happy St Paddy's Day to all... no matter how you may Celebrate it, and where you may be. As for myself,  I will be enjoying one of my last 2 days of Holidays with my daughter and probably taking a little road trip to visit my Mom at some point.

Now that I know the 17th is upon us, we will have to make a point of doing something "green" through out the day. Maybe we'll stop somewhere and get some yummy dessert or whatnot to bring to my Mom's for dinner... maybe some mint choco chip ice cream  ;D

~Rebecca~

Happy St Paddys day to you and your's Wes, stay safe over there  :salute:

Indeed a Happy St,. Patty's Day to one and all.......
Stay safe Wes and everyone else in Harms way.

So...10:22am and what does the Civy U student get awoken by? 

..........By his roommates with a warm pint of Guinness and a funnel!! :-\

No need for breakfast this morning I guess, just got my liquid meal.

Just a side note, I was invited to a special sort of kegger today.  I found it hilarious and thought I'd share it with you.  It's called a Kegger and Egger, because it starts at 8:30am and breakfast is served there.

Are 63% of university students "textbook alcoholics"? YOU be the judge. HAHA

proudnurse said:
maybe some mint choco chip ice cream  ;D

Spendid idea as I don't like beer.

/ducking pints of Guiness passing by.

Guinness drinking alot of it today. ;D "Tip of the day" there is less calories in a pint of Guinness than regular beer. ;)

May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
May the rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

tomahawk6 said:
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
May the rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Very Nice T6! Thanks for posting that  :)

~Rebecca~

i Just heard something Crazy. i couldn't argue it with my friend because i didn't know all the the facts about St Patrick and Ireland.

One of my friends just told me that St Patty him self was not Irish and she also heard that in Ireland 80% of the Irish do not celebrate st patricks day. now i have a hard time believing that, but maybe someone else would know better.

Your friend is right on both counts.

Good saint patrick was roman, born in bonny scotland

http://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=89

and the irish celebrate all year long, well except the twelth of july only some do...

shlomo

Back