• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

a pat on the back

parkie

Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
To all
I have the privilege of serving coffee three nights a week to three gentlemen who meet at my house for their coffee meetings,one my father a vet of the italian campaign and his two friends one who landed with the royal winnipeg rifles at normandy and the other landed at the scheldt estuary,they want me to pass along well wishes and a pat on the back to all of you serving our country,and they feel that  the cause is most just, for what you fight and serve,for those that don't think we should be involved in what we are doing. If a rabid dog comes down your street and bites your neighors kid do you turn your head and pretend it never happened or do you do something about it.those are words from three men that if they don't know what it's all about then who does.anyway I'm to pass alond well wishes an they are proud af all of you.
                                                                                                                Thank you all!!!
                                                                                                    -Keep the faith.

...and please return our thanks to these fine gentlemen for what they did for us. :salute:

And 1000 times more thanks to them for what they did for us.  I read parkie's bio............. mil exp. - WWII.    :salute:

reccecrewman said:
And 1000 times more thanks to them for what they did for us.  I read parkie's bio............. mil exp. - WWII.    :salute:
I  keep the page for dad  i moved him in with me when I retired,He likes to get up in the morning and read the messages,I just pass along his thoughts to anyone who might like to hear,you'll get a little laugh out of this!  he gets up early to read the messages because it's less likely that someone on the computer might see him.calls it recon  .bless him.
                                                                    thanks 

Back