• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Acceptances to RMC - When sent out?

As well, I was told by my file manager that I could switch elements from sea to land, but how hard is it actually to switch over in RMC from one element to another?

Intelligent Design said:
Lumber, they might have only said Naval Engineering if they are sticking with their new system of not assigning a specific job until after BMOQ. It means Calgone could end up as either type of Naval Engineer.

Sorry, I forgot about the new system.

I got a call a month ago saying I was accepted for Naval Logistics...

Currently waiting for my enrollment package,
They say it's still being processed.

Are any of you waiting for your package to be processed as well?
I live in Vancouver,BC.

At risk of being labelled a lurker, in only my second post, I am happy that my son received his phone call today with an offer to attend RMC to study aerospace engineering.  I am grateful to the many people who have contributed solid information to help him prepare his application as well as the insight to his planned career.  To those who still await that call, the best of luck to you and may you have the patience you'll need.  As it has been stated often, the new system means no trade is offered now.  However, he is anxious to begin his studies and is happy to follow the footsteps of many.

alan72 said:
I got a call a month ago saying I was accepted for Naval Logistics...

Currently waiting for my enrollment package,
They say it's still being processed.

Are any of you waiting for your package to be processed as well?
I live in Vancouver,BC.

I live around Vancouver too, I'm still waiting for my course dates/ enrollment. I'm sticking with civvi U and I'm just done my first year now so they wanted to send me packing this summer if they could, but it seems they are waiting for St. Jean to find out if they can make room. As for the actual info package in terms of the ROTP program, I'm supposedly getting one this month, we'll have to see about that. ;)

Good news!
I got the call today for RMC and obviously accepted.
It's for an Arts degree there.
I forgot what the recruiter said about the additional information that he is supposed send me.

I am assuming that other people in B.C. got their calls today as well.
Hope to see you guys at BMOQ or whater it is called.

Has anyone who has done their application through CFRC Winnipeg heard anything yet regarding ROTP? Or even for pilot which I guess now would be air operator since you are not given a trade just as yet?

Quick question. What is the enrollment package with the additional information that have to send include? What is regarding etc...?

Yasha said:
Quick question. What is the enrollment package with the additional information that have to send include? What is regarding etc...?

Information regarding the enrollment process, information you'll need for BMOQ and for attending RMC, such as how to get there and what to bring. It also includes (well, mine did) a booklet on CF Families, sort of a guide to handling family matters for new members. Things of that nature.

Lumber said:
Information regarding the enrollment process, information you'll need for BMOW and for attending RMC, such as how to get there and what to bring. It also includes (well, mine did) a booklet on CF Families, sort of a guide to handling family matters for new members. Things of that nature.

BMOW? I think I have an idea of what it stands for but not sure. Thanks

Yasha said:
BMOW? I think I have an idea of what it stands for but not sure. Thanks

Sorry, typo that I missed. Edited, and should be more clear now!  :salute:

Received the call today for ROTP Civvie-U, Air Operations. Two years of Civvie-U remaining, BMOQ Summer 2009.

Apparently calls are going out this week, so for those still waiting, remember, patience is a virtue.

For those of you wondering.. I'm out of CFRC Toronto.

Edited: addition

Received the call today for ROTP Sea Ops! One year at St-Jean followed by three at RMC.  ;D

yoman said:
One year at St-Jean followed by three at RMC.  ;D

Can anyone answer why they are doing this instead of just doing 4 years at RMC?

One question.
I've been accepted to RMC for Arts, but what happens if your marks fall? My school is sending out an upgraded transcript, and a couple of my course marks have dropped while others have risen.  Could somebody shed some light on this issue?
Thanks so much.

On that same note, I asked the recruiting centre if I had to send my final transcript marks for my post-secondary marks this year, they said nothing was needed. Is this because they have my high school marks and some post-secondary marks etc... to get an idea. Can someone shed some light on this?

Lumber said:
Can anyone answer why they are doing this instead of just doing 4 years at RMC?

I was told they are sending some arts students to St-Jean for a year due to a lack of beds at RMC.

Yasha, When I was accepted the recruiter told me that I was starting over at RMC. I asked if I needed my updated post secondary marks, she said no and that I should just complete this year so that it was not a waste of money.

Back