• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Advice please!

Torontorian1975

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am looking for advice on my next step.

Coles notes of my story, after failing out of MAR ENG QL3, I ended up re-mustering to RMS CLK and been a Clk for over a year, now that I did my time, I have been thinking of getting back on track and apply to either Int OP or Comm Research, I finish my VIE 4 year contract next year around this time, and want to start working on re-muster asap, I am fluent in Arabic (dialects include Iraqi, Kuwaity, Egyptian, Yamani, Saudi, Emarati, Lebanese, Jordanian, etc, -Farisi is Persian, therefore it is not Arabic-) and don't know which trade would benefit more.

I have been reading on both trades and would rather talk to someone who is knowledgeable.

Thanks for your time,

Cheers

When you request a VOT, you can have two choices so just put both of the trades there. 

You should also take a look at CANFORGEN 136/09 VCDS 017/09 271826Z JUL 09 which states there is a shortage of personnel that speak arabic so you should identify your language skills to your unit in order for the CF and yourself to take full advantage of your abilities.

Back