• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

After Basic Training

airmich said:
Clear a few hours out of your day, put on clean, presentable clothes, and visit your local Recruiting Centre.  They will be able to answer lots of questions for you including what is open.
Alright, sounds good.

George Wallace said:

demotivational-posters-skeptical-dog.jpg

JacJac said:
I never knew trades could be full. Will it ever have an opening?

No.  Current CF training includes courses on never getting sick, injured, old or dying.  The work environment is also such that no one will ever want to leave voluntarily or retire.  Therefore, the CF of the future will never be required to replace anyone as no one will ever leave.

Sometimes, I just can't help myself... ;D

Pusser said:
No.  Current CF training includes courses on never getting sick, injured, old or dying.  The work environment is also such that no one will ever want to leave voluntarily or retire.  Therefore, the CF of the future will never be required to replace anyone as no one will ever leave.

Sometimes, I just can't help myself... ;D

Ah...
The CF has found the fountain of Youth and has reversed the aging process for all serving members.  No one that enters the forces shall age past the age they enter, and those past the age of 22 shall be reversed back to this age for all time.

:-)

does that mean they will always act like recruits?  ???

Shush....go wash your mouth out.......blasphemer!!

Reading this thread is like watching this happen -

:trainwreck:

Of course, you can't help but watch...

MM

In case anyone is counting, that is 2 skeptical dogs in this thread. I think that may be  a new record!

Back