• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Al Qaeda use two 'Down's syndrome' women to blow up 73 people in Baghdad markets

These types of tactics are typical of many terrorist organizations that are trying to elicit an overwhelming reaction from the security forces.

They do something horrible + army takes it out on the population = terrorists win the 'hearts and minds' war.

Coming to see these types of horrendous acts as 'business as usual', and showing massive restraint, is an important part of soldiering in this type of war, unfortunately.

retiredgrunt45 said:
I think someone should send this story to Jack Layton and Stephan Dion and tell them that by pulling out on the war on terror, that they are allowing these animals to continue doing these unspeakable acts on innocent poor helpless people.

Well in reality, terrorists were not doing " these unspeakable acts on innocent poor helpless people." before the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan began.
Lets not forget GW invited terrorists to come to Iraq
BRING EM ON
And lets look at just how many innocent poor helpless people have been killed by the Americans by thie brave military people dropping bombs on them

;)

I'm actually quite surprised by how inaccurate the numbers are on civilian casualties, numbers I've seen range from 1000-7000. Perhaps that's because it's difficult to classify who is a civilian, who is an insurgent, who is a sympathizer and who is Taliban??
At any rate I wonder about your post georgeharper. Terrorists haven been around a LOT longer then any military action (occupation is a rather aggressive and one-sided term don't you think?) in Afghanistan and Iraq. How many innocents were murdered by suicide bombers in the 80's and '90's? How many embassies and public areas were targeted by radical fundamentalists before 9/11? Are these not 
georgeharper said:
unspeakable acts on innocent poor helpless people
??

georgeharper said:
Well in reality, terrorists were not doing " these unspeakable acts on innocent poor helpless people." before the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan began.
BRING EM ON
And lets look at just how many innocent poor helpless people have been killed by the Americans by thie brave military people dropping bombs on them

;)

During Saddams 1991 attack on the Kurds:

10,725 people were killed in this one building alone. All died during torture. Formal execution actually took place in Abu Ghraib.
http://www.michaeltotten.com/archives/001068.html

Also let not forget the Iran-Iraq war, 1.2 million dead, many still not accounted for

The ME has used Terror and torture as instuments to control people long before Columbas bumped into the Americas.

Just ask the Syrian's how they dealt with their "Islamic" problem, at least 15,000 murdered in one town alone.

Also take a hard look on how the "Lancet" Iraqi death survey was carried out, for some reason they don't want to release their base data for peer review.....

retiredgrunt45 said:
I think someone should send this story to Jack Layton and Stephan Dion and tell them that by pulling out on the war on terror, that they are allowing these animals to continue doing these unspeakable acts on innocent poor helpless people.
Iraq & Afghanistan are two different animals.  The anti-war crowed likes to obfuscate this where it suites their arguments.  There is no need to help them along by doing the same.

georgeharper said:
You are right.  The Iraqi government was doing it then.

georgeharper said:
How so?

georgeharper said:
How many?  You have no knowledge of "helpless people have been killed by the Americans ... dropping bombs on them" but you type it because it sounds good.  You are all rhetoric and no content.

Also take a hard look on how the "Lancet" Iraqi death survey was carried out, for some reason they don't want to release their base data for peer review.....

Obviously looking to get away with a cheap shot like; War is bad for human health... ;D

Aden_Gatling said:
I can't wait to hear the tortured logic of the pacifists/Bush-haters explain this one ...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=511678&in_page_id=1811

It's sad.
But the worm can is open.
The actual Iraqi government seems to be unable (not interested?) to stop this.

Flanker said:
It's sad.
But the worm can is open.
The actual Iraqi government seems to be unable (not interested?) to stop this.

You probably believe its a legitimate tactics especially if its used against your hated AMericans. ::)

Back