• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

alternative to CF

Status
Not open for further replies.
:highjack:

... cosmoking ... wow you sure put your foot in your mouth here eh?

...what was the original thread? lol

May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, the foresight to know where you're going and the insight to know when you're going too far.

;)

Anyways.....

The OP saw the error in his ways and fessed up to it. So kudos to cosmoking.

Any further attacks on the OP will be dealt with according to Forum Guidelines.

Milnet.Ca Staff

To:Ex-Dragoon

Thank you Sir! There are many obstacles and hardness to overcome on the way to be a really good CF member(even though I am not enlisted yet), this one I take it as the first one.

justintime519 said:
:highjack:

... cosmoking ... wow you sure put your foot in your mouth here eh?

...what was the original thread? lol

Correction he was the one who had it on topic before everyone else started whining and crying about one thing he said.

Mike

Nobody whined about anything.  He said something bone headed, much like you just did, and got called on it.

Kat Stevens said:
Nobody whined about anything.  He said something bone headed, much like you just did, and got called on it.

:rofl:

Thank you Kat,

Once again, you have made my day!

dileas

tess

cosmoking, my intent was not mocking but humorous; I know often on web forums these subtleties don't translate well and for that I do offer you an apology :nod:

You have many fine folks with very valid experience giving you some good info here; I sincerely wish you well in your journey to join whatever military you choose  :)

"So you haven't done basic, or any other military courses, yet you think it's easy?

Hmmkay."

Whining.

"I really hope you have a frame of reference for that comparrison, or are you just another eternal adolescent sitting in mom's basement in your Spiderman jammies spouting off things you know nothing about?  Unless you've lived it, or at least tried, keep your crap to yourself"

Whining.

"So your saying, that you are that good? Or are you hopeful that you will be that good?

Being overconfident isn't a good quality in a soldier..let alone being a civilian where your peers despise you for it. Hell you sound like you are a born a CSOR special forces French legion delta force commando. I think Basic Training has a purpose and thats process makes you into a soldier, no one is born a soldier, the military simply makes you into one, if your not qualified for it, you simply aren't, if you are: good for you. Now go take your CFAT to find out if you are that good, and don't whine in the forums if you do good or bad since you won't find out and they only tell if you are qualified for your applied trade. People like you make a bad name for applicants.

But hey good luck on your CFAT"

some more whining.

, now that i just joined the whining group.

Im whining to.

Mike

Well this has spun around the bowl enough and wasted more than enough bandwidth.

cosmoking will find out if he has the right stuff or is a waste of rations, if and when he gets in.

Locking 'er up.

The Army.ca Staff

canada94 said:
"So you haven't done basic, or any other military courses, yet you think it's easy?

Hmmkay."

Whining.

"I really hope you have a frame of reference for that comparrison, or are you just another eternal adolescent sitting in mom's basement in your Spiderman jammies spouting off things you know nothing about?  Unless you've lived it, or at least tried, keep your crap to yourself"

Whining.

"So your saying, that you are that good? Or are you hopeful that you will be that good?

Being overconfident isn't a good quality in a soldier..let alone being a civilian where your peers despise you for it. Hell you sound like you are a born a CSOR special forces French legion delta force commando. I think Basic Training has a purpose and thats process makes you into a soldier, no one is born a soldier, the military simply makes you into one, if your not qualified for it, you simply aren't, if you are: good for you. Now go take your CFAT to find out if you are that good, and don't whine in the forums if you do good or bad since you won't find out and they only tell if you are qualified for your applied trade. People like you make a bad name for applicants.

But hey good luck on your CFAT"

some more whining.

, now that i just joined the whining group.

Im whining to.

Mike

Could not leave it alone could you. When we ask to drop something we mean, DROP IT! Welcome to the warning system.

Milnet.Ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back