• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Annapolis

andpro

Inactive
Reaction score
I know this movie has not come out yet but what do you think of it based on the trailers? To me it looks like the typical US military movie, but I still sort of want to see it just out of curiosity.
http://touchstone.movies.go.com/index.html?dlink=annapolis

From the trailers, it looks like a remake of "An Officer and a Gentleman" . Didn't much care for that one either.

somehow I can't imagine that one being a big hit south of the border.

Now are you guys considering filming "Kingston" at RMC or one of those other hallowed Federal Institutions the city is known for? ;D

It would probably be filmed at Westpoint...with the cast of TPB.

bahaha

PV

On the note of kingston, apparntly some film crew is going to film a, i dont know how to phrase it, but little clips to show to pitch the idea of a show (a tv mini series is what i am told) on the west point weekend.

I went to see this movie on the second night it was out. The movie isnt THAT bad however it wasnt what I thought it would be. Its based around a brigade boxing championship. I thought you would see more of him going to sea and what its like to be a sailor after training. From the previews they showed on tv (or the ones I have seen) they dont show much or any of a boxing championship to take place. I would say this movie is best seen at home rather than spending the time and money to see it in theatres. However this IS only my opinion.

S.Bradbury
:cdn:

Back