• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Another "glasses" question...

The US army has settled on Wiley X SG-1 glasses/goggles as a standard for many troops.
They can be used as glasses or goggles(if you detach the arms and attached the included stap attachment).
You can also interchange the lenses in seconds from prescription lenses to non-prescription or from clear to tinted. They are nearly indestructable and look like wrap around sunglasses.

Here is a link:

http://tacticalsight.com/wileyxsg1-goggles-lens-package-p-44.html

Sorry about kinda butting in on this with a differant question but i dont want to take up space with a new post, about the glasses hearing about the dissadvantages of them, if my vision is a V2 and my vision is not the worst  but still bad enough to be a V2 is it absolutely nessesary that i wear them? im talkin they are alittle more than a penny thick, but if it is nessasary i have no problem with that just if i can avoid the kinda fogging up and freezing the lenses which intern makes it worse anyways, Thanks

Can you see without them?  If you don't want to wear them - don't.  The Army will make a Man of you and you will be able to make decisions about how to keep your body healthy in all climates on your own.  You will also be able to do things like wear your glasses to see or not if you don't want to.  You will be a Man and men can make those kinds of decisions.

George Wallace said:
Can you see without them?  If you don't want to wear them - don't.  The Army will make a Man of you and you will be able to make decisions about how to keep your body healthy in all climates on your own.  You will also be able to do things like wear your glasses to see or not if you don't want to.  You will be a Man and men can make those kinds of decisions.
Yep I know exactly were u coming from, to answere that  question, Yes, I can see fine without them , Accept for fine details and fonts are a little faded

Well if it will impare my vision in some weather condisions and my vision isnt all that bad then it would be for safety, where in condisions that this would not occur i would wear them to enhanse my vision.

Were you wearing your glasses to see the keyboard when you typed this? If not, maybe you should start...........or try the spell check.

recceguy said:
Were you wearing your glasses to see the keyboard when you typed this? If not, maybe you should start...........or try the spell check.
nope i just cant spell  ;D

Then at the least, try use the spellcheck. Another solution is to write your response in "Word", spell and grammar check it, then cut and paste it into the reply box. Sorry Dude, but some of your stuff is pretty hard to read, and if people can't read it, they won't answer it.

Sorry I didn't relise my spelling was that bad, if i had something to correct It belive me i would,
Oh and my glasses would have nothing to do with that, I'm near sighted :P just thought I'd add that.

Back