• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any Canadian Para Videos Out There?

Scardee Cat

Inactive
Reaction score
I've been looking on the internet and the forums here for videos of Canadian Paratroopers/Airborne and can't seem to find any. I keep finding British Para and American ones but no Canadian.

Any help would be great.

Thank you civvy for this great footage. Never seen any videos of Canadian Para.

By the way, I don't know if you did this yourself or not, but if so, I think the music playing to it could have been better, and more appropriate. The last song at the end was good.

Thanks again. :salute: :)

Yeah, good video but I couldn't think of a worse song to use. "Tiptoe through the Tulips" would have been a better choice than that tripe.

If you don't like it, do some editing and fix it! It's not like it is copyrighted material, and I know the guy who made it, he won't mind!

You asked for a para vid and now pers are complaing about the music used!! Come on, give me a break!

Scardee Cat said:
Thank you civvy for this great footage. Never seen any videos of Canadian Para.

By the way, I don't know if you did this yourself or not, but if so, I think the music playing to it could have been better, and more appropriate. The last song at the end was good.

Thanks again. :salute: :)

Ya it is a good movie. It's the only Canadian para video I have ever seen but it is really good.

I didn't make it myself, I got it from militaryvideos.net

If you want I have a video of 1985 airbornes but it's in french and someone must tell me how to put it on the net  :warstory:

TAZ, I would like to see those videos. You can upload your video to a website, http://www.zippyvideos.com/ then just post the link when it is finished uploading.

Cheers

TAZ said:
If you want I have a video of 1985 airbornes but it's in french and someone must tell me how to put it on the net   :warstory:

That would be great!

Scardee Cat, I've tried it but you can only put 10M per video and mine is 776M lol How am I suppose to do?

lol 250M is better but I need at least 776M hehehe the video is about 17minutes long

You may be interested in a video produced for "VISTA" in 1991 it is called "The Flight of the Sky Hawks". It is approximately 45 minutes long. I don't know how available it is, I taped it off TV. I found it to be very good.

It is a good photography-Norman Kent, but kind of filled with BS propoganda. I am in it on the military freefall shots.

Just to let you know all that I didn't forgoet about my video, I just need to wait for my connection because I've already busted my uploads limit.

Check out the Queen's Own Rifles home page. They have re-posted a series of short videos of footage from the QOR PARA COY. There are also some more recent QOR Para videos that they are planning to post soon.
www.qor.com

AIRBORNE!

How do you increase the size of the first few clips?

If you are referring to the Quicktime vids, you have to click and drag the corner of the window to increase the size of the screen and still be able to use the controls. Maybe a techie on here can offer a better solution?

Back