• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

any one with the hasty p's?

there's still plenty of us running around, so many changes so little time

Hast&per said:
there's still plenty of us running around, so many changes so little time

And so your reign of terror begins!

Ahhhh, good ole Hasty P's :) Was there in Peterborough from 85 - 89 during my history degree days at Trent University. The "The Regiment" and Mowat's other works, such as "And No Bird's Sang" (a 1st person perspective) give a good WW2 account of the "Plough Jockey's" originally out of Picton, Ontario. 

One of the best moments was waiting for the university bus at Trent with all those pretty girls and seeing my officer approach (both of us in uniform, me a slacker M/Cpl and he a Lt) and watching him shake his head pleading with my not to .... but sure enough, up went the right arm in the best damn salute ever in front of those pinko-liberal artsie fartsie peaceniks (most of whom were my classmates ...) and the silence as they watched in awe .... God I miss those days ...

Or going out on exercise with the Belleville boys and us university students from 'B' Coy all bringing our homework with us lol ...

the "pinko-liberal artsie fartsie peaceniks" are all still here at trent, i've heard a couple good stories from guys in the unit that go to trent currently about military topics in lectures where the other students say stuff like canada should get rid of the army cause then there will be peace and whatnot, lol must be comical classes

Back