• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

April Fool's Pranks

Which of the following best describes your take on April Fool's Day

• Putting crazy glue on peoples stuff is funny!

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • I think it's mean to play tricks on people...

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • This is f##king stupid! Who put salt in my soda?!?!?

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • It's funny when it doesn't happen to me.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • What's April Fool's Day?

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Carefully plotted schemes ...

Votes: 26 41.9%

• Total voters
For this april fools, I have a REALLY nasty supervisor at work (I work in the Geology and Geophysics library at my University (Uni of Calgary))... I mean, she has a pin so far up her posterior not even a tractor could pull it out, that kind of person. Anyways, she always has soup on fridays for lunch, so when she went to the washroom before her lunch to wash up, I snuck into her office, exchanged her freshly bought hot soup for an identical container...

She opened it when she got back, proceeded to scream and run from her office and out into the hallway and down the hall. What did I do?

Well, my buddy Mike has a lovely tarantula... that he lent me...  >:D ;D ;D

I rescued the little critter, stuck him back into the bowl, making sure he could breathe, handed it off to Mike who conveniently had a book to return ;) and snuck her soup back into her office, opened. When she came back with her supervisor (like teh BIG BOSS of the Information Resources group) to get me all in trouble, all they found was a bowl of steaming tomato n veggie soup, and when they asked where the tarantula was, I shrugged and said I didn't know. They asked to see in my school bag, I opened it and they didn't find anything.

Me 1
Supervisor 0

hoo-rah!  :dontpanic:

I started my file today at the recruiting office.

No joke :P

the Sgt. told me that there had been an unusualy high number of applicants today, and she had (jokingly) mentioned to another one of the ladies about all the april fools jokes being played today ::)

When I was in high school, a friend and I put ceran wrap on all the teachers toilets... man that was funny!

trajectomologist said:
When I was in high school, a friend and I put ceran wrap on all the teachers toilets... man that was funny!

Man I was just about to say that! If you take a blow dryer to it, its absolutely impossibly to see. Very gross results...you may want to be selective as to whom you do this to...

Back