• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Are there any instructions/videos on how to do drill on the net?

• Thread starter Thread starter MEM
  • Start date Start date

MEM

Inactive
Reaction score
Are there any instructions/videos on how to do drill on the net? when I go to basic I want to know what im doing.

MEM said:
Are there any instructions/videos on how to do drill on the net? when I go to basic I want to know what im doing.

The school will teach you everything you need to know. You start trying to teach yourself drill from videos and i can guarantee you that you will not know what you are doing when you get to basic.

MEM said:

The majority of your platoon won't know what they're doing either. That's why they call it basic--drill is one of the most basic things you'll learn. so as is being said, just wait til you get there and learn it with everybody else...that's half the fun!

As has already been pointed out, it is not a good idea to try and learn anything that you will be carefully instructed to do while on BMQ or any course, as you are likely to learn bad habits which will only get you into deep shyte.  Take this as an example of what you would learn online and get you into serious trouble: Drill.

Back