• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Personal best

The Librarian said:
OK!! I say we beat 1200 tonight!! LOL

>:D Looks like I win again!!

Most Online Today: 1213. Most Online Ever: 1213 (Today at 02:06:40)

Date          New Topics / New Posts / New Members / Most On-Line / Page Views
2007-03-26              5                       33                    5                     1213               8506

I'll check at the end of the day...just to update the other stats for the day.

Wow a new best.

Now what has made us so popular where we mentioned on the news somewhere?

Most Online Today: 1627. Most Online Ever: 1627 (Today at 13:12:49) NDT

<EDITED TO ADD NDT>

Mike, more than a third of our 804 present 'guests' are still from Inktomi Corporation,   did you become a " paid hit" or something?
;D

That's odd, a search engine should limit itself to one (or no more than a handful) of "crawlers" at any one time, to prevent a resource drain. I wonder why so many at once? By the logs, it looks like these guests are viewing regular topics... Bruce did you notice any pattern? Are they randomly selected topics, recent topics, generally the same topics, etc.?

From what I've seen its random,....yesterday the "cuppycake" thread came up. :-[

Sample,
Guest   09:31:24 Viewing the topic NQ 2-3-4-5-6 etc....
Guest  09:31:21 Viewing the topic Canadian "Support Our Troops" Ribbons, Bracelets, Pins, etc.
Guest   Oops,  bad cut  :-[

After going up and hitting a high, I've noticed that the daily average has remained around 650-800, rather the 300-350 I am used to seeing. Even in the AM it is normally 35-50, now it's a couple of hundred.

Back