• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Article: I Play Call of Duty, I’m Ready To Go To War!

CallOfDuty said:
but I've only played the game about 5 times!!  Back about 6 years ago..lol..

Hahaha....wish I could say the same :( I played that game way too much!

Didn't want to start a new thread ( keep mods happy) so here is a link to" Official Call of Duty: Ghosts Reveal Trailer."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxnx3W-HA18

I usually hate Call of Duty, but this trailer is really catchy. Cant wait to see what the multiplayer looks like.

Wait! What about ARMA, won't that make me an operator!?  ;D

EDIT: I just noticed how very old the thread is save the last two posts... Oops.

fischer10 said:
That thread was a funny read!
I just went back and read it too and it is funny...in a scary kinda way. Save a few antiquated flightsim type games, I do not play anything like the games mentioned and have no experience in any way in combat but I still wonder where he got the idea that he could convince a group of seasoned CF members from all elements and walks of life....Don't bullshit the bullshitters!!!

I wonder where the individual is now? I see he hasn't been back since that particular door was shut on him.

These visions of grandeur do indeed still exist in some. I have been asked off hand about video game and simulator experience as giving the edge. I suspect in reality that most of these kids (and far too many adults as well) would soil themselves when that pucker factor known as REALITY is introduced.

Back