• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Artwork for sale original and prints.

Malcycee

Inactive
Reaction score
All
Just thought this may be of interest. I create artwork (not as a professional as I have a full time job!) especially of a military flavour. I do a lot of original commissions but also prints. I have placed a selection of my prints which are for sale on this thread they are either in A1 format (only 1 the Cambrai anniversary Ltd edition) or A2 or A3 format, details on application to me at malcycee@yahoo.co.uk please. If anyone is in a club and wishes a print to be set up for it's members - It can be organised.

These are A3 sized
WW1 MkIV Male
tank_tips_tank_two.jpg

WW1 Whippet
good_bye_tank_two_border.jpg

WW2 Stuart 'Honey'.
good_bye_tank_one_border.jpg

Challenger1
good_bye_tank_three_border.jpg

Challenger2 (non Telic)
tank_tips_tank_one.jpg

A2 Examples of my work
goodbye_OF_THE_GREEN.jpg

TANK_TIPS.jpg

Finally the A1 Cambrai print - the original hangs in RHQ RTR - Bovington.
Tankfinished.jpg

My book Armoured Farmer has also been published
l_armoured20farmer20cover.jpg

- an illustrated humorous look at 15 years of Tanking. It can be found/purchased at the link next to my signature below. Thanks for any feedback - interest you have shown.

recceguy said:

recceguy
Thanks for the query. I have no way of knowing what you guys can get similar artwork for in Canada but I can quote the prices converted to CAD's which they sell readily for here in the UK, the prints come unframed/mounted - in a secure tube. The prices I quote include postage and packaging.
A3 Pencil original commissions portraits/vehicles = 150 CAD  (Any Larger than A3 by negotiation)
A3 Prints = 43CAD
A2 Prints = 64CAD
The A1 Cambrai signed limited edition (195 only)'Lull before the storm' = 107CAD

My book price is available on the publishers website.

If someone wants an original piece converted into a print then we would need to negotiate around the normal print prices above dependant on the number of prints ordered. Feedback on prices would be appreciated to give me an idea, any orders or private enquiries please direct to my private email address. Thanks again for the enquiry.

Back