• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Attempted assassination of Donald Trump 13 July 2024

Live news feeds from Philadelphia print ...
... and NBC outlets

Unable to corroborate, but here’s CBS talking to a rattled but calm witness crowd member with lots of blood on his shirt, claiming be an ER doc and to have done chest compressions on a bystander victim who took a head shot and had visible brain matter.

I’m seeing more reports, some attributed to county District Attorney, claiming two dead including the shooter. No idea how legit that is.

BBC interviewed a witness saying he saw a man on a roof with a rifle and wasn’t able to get police attention in time. Also no idea how legit.

It’ll be hours yet before we get something close to an accurate sense of what actually happened, where the shooter was, etc. there will be a ton of witnesses, the investigation is going to be absolutely massive, and the scene management for investigators will be a nightmare.

The video has 3 initial shots at Trump, 2nd one appears to graze him. Small echo between snap and bang says to me its a longer distance (over 100m) shot. Next volley is 5 or 6 shots, couple sounded like 9mm or .40cal rounds with the rest the same sound as the shooter's rifle.

The video has 3 initial shots at Trump, 2nd one appears to graze him. Small echo between snap and bang says to me its a longer distance (over 100m) shot. Next volley is 5 or 6 shots, couple sounded like 9mm or .40cal rounds with the rest the same sound as the shooter's rifle.
SS or LEO engaging the shooter?

SS or LEO engaging the shooter?
That's what it sounded like to me. My assumption is the shooter's rifle was a semi-auto 5.56mm, and Secret Service returning fire with a similar style carbines/marksman weapons and someone with something bigger.

Given the angle when he grabs his ear, sorta looks like shots came from maybe his 2 o’clock as the podium faces. I’m worried about where those rounds went and if there was crowd in the backdrop.
When I watched another video it looks like a number of people in the crowd looked off to their right as if they were looking at where the shots came from.

Back