• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMOQ fall dates

88may

Reaction score
Hello
I was hoping to get some insight on my prospects for BMOQ.
I completed my medical and interview in May and background checks were done by June and FDL's were approved by July. My interviewer said that I was looking to head off to BMOQ in fall, and there were 30 spots left for my trade. However, my portal is sitting at "Interview/Medical Completed", my recruitment centre (Toronto) hasn't contacted or responded to my emails. I know they're super busy right now and sending multiple emails is not the best way to go however, I've recently been looking into moving provinces (Nova Scotia) for a job offer but I don't want to do that unless I know an offer isn't coming anytime soon since the job is on a contract basis (6 months) and I don't want to leave anything half-way. Would anyone be able to offer any advice or insight on expecting anything within 6 months or so? or just what I should do? lol

Is your choice between the contract or being unemployed? I'd take the contract. There's no idea to know your timeframe for the wait, and that timeframe hinges on what trade choices you've made.

Here's the process steps, you're on 5 and need to move to Ready for Competition List before anything else will happen. Those Competition List dates are not public as they're part of the recruiting plan. Advisory of the Military Recruitment Process - Canada.ca

Back