• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ being reduced to 10 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukerB

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys/gals,

Just got a call from a friend of mine who is on his 7th week in Quebec right now. He mentioned that there is a lot of talk about BMQ being reduced to 10 weeks out there.
Now.. is it my understanding that it used to only be 10 weeks? Or was it 11? I forget the exact number..
Anyways I thought it was an interesting topic that some other people might have thoughts/information on.
Luke.

LukerB said:
Hey guys/gals,

Just got a call from a friend of mine who is on his 7th week in Quebec right now. He mentioned that there is a lot of talk about BMQ being reduced to 10 weeks out there.
Now.. is it my understanding that it used to only be 10 weeks? Or was it 11? I forget the exact number..
Anyways I thought it was an interesting topic that some other people might have thoughts/information on.
Luke.

You have done a SEARCH and found all the topics we already have going on this very subject, haven't you?

Actually you guys are talking about the whole boot camp which includes BMQ, SQ and TQ1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back