• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ in the summer i am going wooohoo!

To be honest i dont think the reserve units need the c7a2's just yet. Or atleast not durring training. The heavier it is and the more you have to work with it i think the better of a training tool it is so i dont really care when we get it.

George Wallace said:
If you're going to say that the C7 is way too heavy for you, and you'd like a lighter C8.. ::)......Well, then.......Capt Crunchy......you would be a prime candidate to get issued a FN C1, just so that you can run around the Parade Square several times, holding that fine piece of kit above your head.......or perhaps a C2 with full mags for the Section Attack......ya!.....That's the way.     ;D

No its not the weight, its the compactness thats so cool about it. I was reading the differences between the two on the military index. Moreover why wouldnt i want to get trained for a superior rifle?  :)

Hunter911 said:
Im 16 and im going to CFB Aldershot for my BMQ, and Q2 this summer.. from what i hear we'll be doing dress, fitness, basic weapons... etc... i suppose the fun stuff dosent come until later!

Hopefully I am going there too. Looking at your profile it says your from Bedford... I am from Bedford too, whats your name?

NateC said:
Hopefully I am going there too. Looking at your profile it says your from Bedford, Nova Scotia... I am from Bedford too, and am sixteen, whats your name?

NateC said:
Hopefully I am going there too. Looking at your profile it says your from Bedford... I am from Bedford too, whats your name?

Double Post for Effect?

Wooohoooo!

It's all good ;) Just recieved an email from him, it seems were old friends.

Haha seems that way man. So what unit are you gonna join? have you laready gotten your paperwork done?

I've passed my interview, fitness test, medical, and aptitude test. Now I'm just waiting for a response.. I'm trying to join the PLF.

Seriously? I thought you were gonna go artillery. Thats what i did after all... Looks like were gonna be training against eachother then :D

My choices were:

1) Infantry
2) Communications
3) Artillery

Were all on the same team ;)

Back