• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ july 13th St Jean QC

JayK330

Reaction score
as title.. anyone from ontario leaving for bmq at that date? ROTP at kingston afterwards..

also as a side note in term of travel(coming out of toronto)will travel be provided or do I need to get to St Jean by myself?

thanks for reading..

as title.. anyone from ontario leaving for bmq at that date? ROTP at kingston afterwards..

also as a side note in term of travel(coming out of toronto)will travel be provided or do I need to get to St Jean by myself?

thanks for reading..
In terms of transport you’ll get an email asking how you prefer to travel to st jean weather that be personal vehicle or flight (they book your flight or reimburse you for gas). I’m also doing ROTP in Kingston leaving for BMOQ on the 13 start on the 15th of July, not sure if that’s the same as you.

ya ty.. i had to accept the enrollment to get all details regarding transport and extra stuff. doing the same as you as in terms of dates gotta head to the detachment on the 25th of june as well..

Back