• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Nov 2010

Thanks Cat....I can almost feel the cold chill and the blowing snow from the flat grounds of the Mega......come on November lol.

chappyk said:
Desjardins, where are you from and what trade are you going into?
Hey Chappy, I'm from Hamilton and I'm going for Combat Engineer. How about you ?

Good luck to you all but don't desire time to go faster cause you will wish you were taking your time when you get there lol and take extra care not to get injured just before you go as you will be waiting that much longer to get back on BMQ.  And to those oldee guys show the young ones how it's done as you will be the minority.

Hey DavieRocket77, I am going Navy Steward.  I am from Cobden, Ontario.....near Ottawa.  What is your last name?...we should all get used to each others last names if we are going to be at Basic together...since that is how we will know each other when there.  Mine is Kendall

Hahaha phonetic spelling? Quite a number from GTA and area. Can't wait to meet you all and get cracking.

Hey, welcome.  November 8th is the Monday.  You will have to show up on the 7th.  Although I was told the 6th (Saturday)  I will find out for sure, but it will either be the Sat or the Sunday.  What trade are you going into byrd365?

I see most of you being called during the month of May for a November start. I was called in June for a October start. I was wondering if there is a possibility of them screwing up the date? Only seen a few people for the October start date but lots for November.    :salute:

Hey Sonar Mike.  As to your question, not sure, but don't think there was a screw up.  It could have something to do with your trade.  But always the best answer, if you are uncertain, call your recruiting centre.

Sonar Mike said:
I see most of you being called during the month of May for a November start. I was called in June for a October start. I was wondering if there is a possibility of them screwing up the date? Only seen a few people for the October start date but lots for November.    :salute:

Your powers of deduction are strong and observations astute...But, give them some credit that they can read October, as October, and that they do this for a living. Not saying humans can't make mistakes...But they can over think big time. Good luck.

Chappyk I am in for Sig OP it was my 3rd choice but thats quite fine with me. :cdn: :yellow:

Not to rock any boats here but, Byrd, I hope you worked on trusting people ;)

Congrats , see ya there!

Hey McD, well said.  Byrd365.....Sig Op, although your third choice, is an excellent one.  My third choice was Navy Steward, picked because I have experience in hotel/restaurant management.  My first choice was Supply.  But of course, by the time I applied most trades were closed.  I might re-muster some day. 

Okay, there has to be more people going to Basic in November in here?  Anyone else browsing the Forum going?

I'm going November 8th for Met Tech. Swearing in Oct 21st.
My last name is Rees.

=)

Back