• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ packing list (Women) - packing skincare?

gsus01

Reaction score
Just curious if I can bring specific skin care items to bmoq without it being confiscated (things like toner, lotion, cream, sunscreen) - if I do, I assume I will need to bring unopened, new packages of said products. Is this correct?
Do most female recruits just rough it with a bar of soap, or is it common to bring certain skincare products?
Might seem superfluous but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask!

You can bring those items they can be used aswell, a few of the females did bring skincare products but it took up a lot of space in their isobags that could have been used for other crucial items.

None of the women on my platoon worried or bothered with fancy skincare routines at BMQ, other than sunscreen in the field. There is a time and place for the rest of it and during my time at BMQ (which was 15+ years ago, I know things have changed) we just didn’t have time. The ones that were partial to their fancy routines did it on the weekends when we had leave. Some of us still don’t do anything beyond face wash.

Back