• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Have you gone for your interview yet? They discuss that with you there.

But yes, you do get paid. My friend who's doing his BMQ now says he's getting about $1,200 a month.

Not sure if anyone here is still keeping an eye out for posts but since both platoons got our posting messages, are any of you headed to PSTC kingston?

Yes I just got my call today. Going through a ton of information, seeing what all I need to do now. Congrats guys. Maybe we should start a facebook page.  :)

Yeah I'll start one up ASAP. I've also come in contact with 2 more recruits that will be joining us

Hi everyone,
Was just curious when the dates are for bmq this year (my trade is med tech). Anyone know?
Thanks!!

A list of BMQ start and end dates are posted on the CFLRS under graduation ceremonies
http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school.page

I received my offer on the March 17th that said I would be required to arrive on the 18th of April. I accepted the offer and my enrollment is March 25th. Haven't been given a platoon number yet, but I'll definitely be there at the same time as you guys.

I have to show up before 8am the 18th of april! Looking forward to a great career with the best our country has to offer!!
:cdn:

Nic.Robinson17 said:
I have to show up before 8am the 18th of april! Looking forward to a great career with the best our country has to offer!!
:cdn:

Before 0800. Guess you'll be heading in on the 17th.

Just got a call with an offer for Weapon Engineering Technician for the navy.

I'll see you all there!!

Back