• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Kermode said:
You're allowed to use your phone every night I'm pretty sure.

First real course day. My platoon gets one new course senior each day.

Good luck to all of you, I have for personal reasons had to decline this offer as I am just not able to leave right now. I'm hoping to hear back soon with a basic date in the new fiscal year.

Moore said:
First real course day. My platoon gets one new course senior each day.
Wow that means your going to have... what 84 course seniors with about 24 people being course senior twice? That seems a little... excessive...

I just swore in 5 minutes ago, I'm also in platoon 0088e as well, what time are you do to land Saturday? My flight is scheduled to land at 12:45 in montreal

Shawarr87 said:
I would imagine they cycle from time to time to evaluate people. Who here is getting excited/nervous? Just finished my autobiography and paper work, enrollment is wednesday then I imagine it will all sink in! My envelope with paper work said R0088E if anybody else is in that platoon let me know.

I'm assuming that being 2nd day at CFLRS and you are posting on here that they did not confiscate your phones yet lol?

I'll be in your platoon bud.

infernalrochawk said:
I'll be in your platoon bud.

You may want to learn how to use the term "bud".

Friends are friends;
Pals are pals; but
Buds sleep together.

George Wallace said:
You may want to learn how to use the term "bud".

Friends are friends;
Pals are pals; but
Buds sleep together.

Touche George Wallace, I will definitely make sure to get the lingual down so I don't make that mistake again.

Good luck guys, I'll be in week 2 when you get here so I'm sure I'll see some of you around. Just a tip from today, before you do the FORCE test cut your finger nails as short as they can be cut. My nails were really short and about half of my platoon and myself included busted are finger nails deep while doing the sand bag lift. Oh and if you're shy about your body or showering in the open, you better get used to doing it because that comes right after haha.

Moore said:
Good luck guys, I'll be in week 2 when you get here so I'm sure I'll see some of you around. Just a tip from today, before you do the FORCE test cut your finger nails as short as they can be cut. My nails were really short and about half of my platoon and myself included busted are finger nails deep while doing the sand bag lift. Oh and if you're shy about your body or showering in the open, you better get used to doing it because that comes right after haha.

What were the tests you did?

Offstar1029 said:
What were the tests you did?

He gave you a big hint.  It's called the FORCE test.  I'll just bet there's a huge thread on the PT test here somewhere.....  :whistle:

PMedMoe said:
He gave you a big hint.  It's called the FORCE test.  I'll just bet there's a huge thread on the PT test here somewhere.....  :whistle:
Yeah I know he said Force test but I've been given 3 different lists of the tests I'd have to do at BMQ each with different tests with usually only 1 or 2 tests the same. When I did my interview I was handed a sheet that said force test on it but it had 2 tests on it that weren't on the force test lists I've seen online. So I've given up when someone say's force test I want to know the exact tests because how else am I supposed to know what's in the test when I've gotten so many different forms of the test. This is the best bet for actually getting accurate information.

https://www.cfmws.com/en/AboutUs/PSP/DFIT/Fitness/FORCEprogram/Pages/FORCE_videos.aspx

Here you go.

This is a "test"...  this is only a "test"...
Can the word "test" be used a little more often in that post?!  :-\
Just kidding, yo...  bahaha

Back