• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CADPAT Artic

WPJ

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi I am wondering is anyone has seen or been issued the winter whites in CADPAT Artic pattern, I have only seen a few limited pictures and on winter sled with a CADPAT Artic tarp over the gear.

Thanks

Pants and helmet covers in the ArCtic pattern have been loosely distributed among CANSOFCOM, 1 and 2 VP but other than that I haven't seen any.

Thanks RedCapCrusader,

I was wondering if it was a very limited item on a need to have vs general kit item.  I also assume they were similar to the winter whites in weight.

Helmet covers, rucksack covers, tops and bottoms have been issued out. Plus, the taboggan covers, and pers cam screens.

Also, members in other units outside of CANSOFCOM, 1 and 2VP have received some of these items. I would assume the reason why it isn't wide spread is because you don't really wear out(need to replace) your winter whites that often.

I've seen some starting to filter into clothing stores here in calgary

daftandbarmy said:
what's it look like?

Heavy on the colour white, with digital blotches of grey, very sparsely spread out from what i saw.

I have the Artic cadpat ruck cover and have seen the helmet covers in Gagetown

Back